Saturday, November 26, 2011

Still Here....

Ok, ok, I've been a bit neglectful, but doubling our critter population has kept me very busy!

I don't know about anyone else, but I have NO idea what I look like.  My poor husband... we'll be walking in a store and I'll ask him "do I look like her?" or "am I fatter than her?"  I want him to be honest!  I have no idea.  I know what I see when I look in the mirror and know how everyone in my life tells me how much I need to lose weight, that it will help with the pain I'm having, that I'll be better able to be active with the dogs, blah, blah, blah.  I know all of that.  Please, I've been fat long enough to know that - and I know how to lose weight!  What I don't know is what I look like!!!!  Sure I have a body image and it's of a cow or better yet, a sperm whale.

I know what size clothes I wear, that I can feel that size getting smaller and smaller, and that I'm F.A.T!!  Just feeling frustrated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment