Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our furry family


It seems these little guys were feeling left out, so I had to add them to the blog.  This is Victoria, left and Albert, right (aka Tori and Bert), named after an amazing restaurant in none other than Disney World.  Yep, always with the Disney reference, albeit often too obscure for most to realize.  We've had them since 2/09, just 11 days after we lost this precious girl:


This is Nikki... sadly, no Disney reference.  This one was a Christmas reference (ok, so I like the obscure): St. Nicholas --> Nikki.  Yeah, whatever.  She thought she was a dog, very affectionate and social.

Then there was Kilter (who I figure I might as well show you since he comes up from time to time and this is a furry kid post).  The first is the day we met, the second is when he's more than a year old.



He's a beautiful boy and I miss him, but hear that he's happy where he is.  It's far too complicated to explain why he's not here, but let's just say that I'll always love him and leave it at that.

So, that's the furry kid history in our home.  Now we wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment