Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend

Here it comes - the weekend!  This is an exciting one for us because we're going to get to meet a dog we hope to adopt!  For us, having a dog means more than just some furry critter laying around the house.  We have two cats for that (just kidding, little ones).  Having a dog means this fat chick is going to get exercise!  Doggie is going to need to be walked and I'm the one home all day.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, not at all!  Something has to get me motivated.  Although, I spent about 2 minutes on the exercise bike both yesterday and today.  That counts for something, right?

I'd like to go from XF to plain old F.  Now, for the food side of life.  What the heck is up with that?  Those with drug addictions or alcoholics fight their tushies off every minute to keep clean.  Us fatties, well, we have to eat.  There's no avoiding the bad neighborhood or old friends to help us.  What's the deal with that?  Ok, so "deal with it" says the skinny world.  Ummm, ok, you deal with being a toothpick and have a burger - make it a double!  Not so easy, is it?

Enter cutie pie dog and her need for walks.  Historically, when I've started to see some success, that's what gives me the big boost of motivation.  Let's hope that the dog-walking and bike-riding will do that.  I can't keep away from food that shouldn't be in the house anyway... and yes, *I* am the one who wants it here and it's my responsibility to control what I put in my own mouth, but darn, that hunger...  Big ol' catch 22 right there.

C'mon lil dawgie!

No comments:

Post a Comment