Wednesday, August 6, 2014

HGTV

I have become addicted.  No, it's not drugs or alcohol, it's not even food.  It's the channel HGTV.  My Mom has been watching it for years.  She's told me how she doesn't watch reality shows... except for those on Home and Garden.  I have essentially ignored the fact that the channel even existed but never scrolled past WE to look for "girly" shows on WE, as well as TLC, LMN, etc.  HGTV is past those and just don't scroll that far.  Boy was I missing out on something!!!

Right now I'm watching "Property Brothers" but also really like "Flip or Flop" and "House Hunters."  MrB is less than pleased with my new obsession.  This adds to my enjoyment of shows on those "girly" channels.  I am a freak about wedding shows.

I saw "GO FOR IT" and turn on HGTV.  You won't be disappointed (at least I hope not after my recommendation  :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment